HOSTED CRM | HOSTED MICROSOFT DYNAMICS CRM ONLINE | Las Vegas
Enrollment is a 10 minute process online.Â If you would like to enroll for Hosted Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online click HERE.
Why You Want A Hosted CRM Tool
Businesses looking for a hosted CRM solution are driven by these primary needs:
- Integrated customer information and communication between the customer service, sales, support and marketing departments.
- Access to a full 360Â° view of each customer from anywhere at any time.
- Need to increase corporate productivity without significantly increasing costs.
- Lack of an IT staff to deploy and maintain a network infrastructure in-house.
360Â° Customer View Without The Hassle or IT Staff
Businesses in search of a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) solution are searching for an automated, secure and efficient application which will allow all of their departments to work together to establish a well rounded understanding of a customersâ€™ needs, wants, likes and dislikes, increasing customer loyalty establishing closer business relationships and increasing efficiency and productivity.
In addition, many customers donâ€™t have time to deal with the aggravation of deploying a CRM solution in-house or spending valuable time monitoring, maintaining and upgrading the servers down the road and prefer to hand off the responsibilities to us. Furthermore, small businesses donâ€™t haveÂ the human or financial resources to deploy Microsoft Dynamics CRM in their office but want to take advantage of the benefits previously only available to the very largest businesses.
We offer our customers the industryâ€™s leading CRM tool as a hosted service – hosted Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 provides sales and marketing with a more complete view of each customer and their buying habits, helps the IT staff focus on other more strategic and revenue generating activities and provides corporate executives with streamlined business
processes and constant customer communication at a cost effective price.
Itâ€™s not just a 9 to 5 world anymore.Â Business is conducted around-the-clock from any location in the world with the use of the BlackBerry, iPhone, Palm Pre and other popular mobile devices.Â Hosted Microsoft Dynamics CRM allows mobile employees to have their finger on the latest customer information â€“ sales, marketing, support and customer service data on-demand â€“ as if they were backÂ at the office.
Our hosted Microsoft Dynamics CRM service enables businesses of all sizes to immediately benefit from the leading customer relationship management tool, previously available to only very large corporations.Â Marketing, sales and customer service teams can easily increase efficiency and productivity with a familiar graphical user interface.Â They are able to quickly automate repetitive tasks, eliminating the need to enter recurring information daily, and enabling them to focus on achieving strategic goals.Â Â Hosted Microsoft Dynamics CRM works the way our customersâ€™ do by allowing them to customize it to their specific needs but with the added benefit of measurable improvements in processes, customer communication, and productivity.
Hosted Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online
CRM Online can be accessed via Outlook or a Web browser and offers rich configuration and customization capabilities.Â Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online provides businesses with the following features and capabilities:
- Online Sales, Customer Service and Marketing automation capabilities to establish business and customer insight across the organization.
- Anywhere-access to customer information accessed via Internet Explorer
- Native Microsoft Office Outlook, Word and Excel integration for combining the power of internet-based services with rich productivity client applications.
- Web-based business process design and automation studio for streamlining work tasks and notifications.
- Point-and-click customization for adding custom entities, forms, views and data attributes into Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online.
- Web-services API for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online data and processes to integrate across systems and applications.
CRM Web Only is priced $35.00* per user/month, and includes the online Sales, Service and Marketing business suite as well as point-and-click system and workflow customization.Â This version allows access via web browser only. You will not be able to access CRM via Microsoft Outlook nor will you be able to keep your CRM information locally on your computer for offline access. Default Storage: 2GB per CRM site.
CRM Professional Edition is priced $45.00* per user/month, and includes the online Sales, Service and Marketing business suite as well as point-and-click system and workflow customization.Â This version allows access via web browser or the Microsoft OutlookÂ Connector. However you will not be able to keep your CRM information available locally on your computer for offline access.Â Default Storage: 6GB CRM site.
CRM Enterprise Edition is priced $65.00* per user/month, and includes all features available in the Professional Edition, as well as additional system customization and integration, and offline data access and synchronization. This version allows access via web browser or the Microsoft Outlook Connector. You can manage your CRM information even when you donâ€™t have an internet connectionÂ and synchronize your changes with the server when you reconnect. Default Storage: 20GB per CRM site.
Enrollment is a 10 minute process online.Â If you would like to enroll for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online click HERE.
|CRM Online||Web Only||Professional||Enterprise|
|Storage per CRM site||2 GB||6 GB||20 GB|
|Per user/per month||$35.00 USD||$45.00 USD||$65.00 USD|
|Setup cost per user||$35.00 USD||$45.00 USD||$65.00 USD|
|Client Access||Web||Outlook, Web||Outlook, Web and Offline|
|Features||Sales, Customer Services, Marketing, Workflow and System Customization||Sales, Customer Services, Marketing, Workflow and System Customization||Professional features, plus:
Offline Synchronization, Additional Customization and Additional Workflow rules
|Integration||Web Only||Web Services SDK||Web Services SDK & Offline Data
Â Please Note:
Microsoft Dynamics CRM is a powerful business productivity tool. Our hosted offering makes this available to you; however the ability to customize your CRM site is limited to the CRM Web interface and the Dynamics CRM Web Services API. You will not have back end server access to the Microsoft Dynamics CRM server or the Microsoft SQL server.
*One-time setup fee per user equal to user monthly rate.Â
This industry-leading customer relationship management tool empowers the whole organization, including sales, marketing, support and customer service, by delivering an on-demand, customizable and cost effective solution which drives consistent improvements in productivity and efficiency. All departments play a role in improved customer service and communication resulting in increased profitability and success.
It Works The Way Your Customers Do
Hosted Microsoft Dynamics CRM provides businesses with increased productivity, significantly lower implementation costs, and immediate availability.Â In addition, since Dynamics CRM was developed by Microsoft, its deep integration with Microsoft Outlook enables sales, marketing, support and customer service teams to access the specific customer data they require while in the office, at a remote location or on the road.
Hosted Microsoft Dynamics CRM provides:
- On-demand access to customer data with an intuitive, web-based user interface which can be accessed from anywhere at any time.
- Customizable workspace which enables employees to create their own views of customer information, eliminating unnecessary data or confusion.
- Support for popular mobile devices provides senior management, sales executives and other road warriorswith immediate access to their customer data wherever they may be with the use of a BlackBerry, iPhone, Palm Pre or other popular Smartphones.
- Robust reporting and analytics enable managers to spot opportunities or potential problems at a quick glance.
- Deep integration with Outlook and other popular Microsoft applications, enabling employees to quickly and easily transfer data from Microsoft Dynamics CRM to tools like Excel and Word.
- Service Calendars allow schedulers or dispatchers to schedule customer services by resource, time, or specific service while also taking into consideration the availability of staff, facilities and equipment.
Itâ€™s Tailored To The Way You Do Business
Our hosted Dynamics CRM service slips into a company without disruption, and easily adapts to its way of doing business. The web-based user interface provides immediate access to customer data whenever and wherever it is needed and since Dynamics CRM was developed by Microsoft, employees need little training and can seamlessly move between other Microsoft applications.
Hosted Microsoft Dynamics CRM also features several workflow advances which accelerate project completion and include:
- Marketing automation enables the marketing team to generate lists of customers and leads, develop targeted marketing campaigns, monitor their progress and analyze the campaigns success.
- Quick Campaign wizard enables both marketing and sales teams to distribute quick email campaigns to specific lists of customers or leads and report on the responses received.
- Flexible reporting provides managers with a snapshot of how their business is doing whenever itâ€™s needed.Â Customer data can be easily exported to Microsoft Excel for analysis or into our hosted Microsoft Windows SharePoint service for employee collaboration.
- Easy customization and automation of daily tasks to inform users of next steps, distribute automated email messages, and increase the priority level of open activities to improve their customersâ€™ experience and ensure that no activities go unattended.
- Service scheduling enables users to log, dispatch, track and follow up on all service requests from one central location.